Ideal for busy parents on the move, BABYZEN have taken the multi-award-winning YOYO Stroller and given it a makeover – introducing the YOYO²! Famous for its one-handed pushing and ultra-compact fold, you can drive with one hand which is helpful when you need to hold an umbrella, a mobile phone or the hand of an older child. Most importantly, it tucks in anywhere... catch the subway, get on a bus, jump in a taxi or fly to the other side of the world!
This YOYO² bundle has the option to contain the trendy black chassis accompanied with a 6 months plus pack, raincover and a bassinet to support your child's growth & development.
*Click here for the alternative BABYZEN- Ginger YOYO² Stroller Bundle (With Newborn Pack, 6 Months Plus Pack & Raincover)*
BABYZEN YOYO² Stroller
- One-hand folding + unfolding
- Multi-position reclining backrest
- New handlebar in soft faux-leather
- Individual suspension on all 4 wheels
- New safety wrist-strap for greater security
- Hytrel elastomer suspension, unique technology
- 5-point harness with new universal buckle design
- Carry on the shoulder with its padded shoulder strap
- UPF 50+ sun protection canopy with peekaboo window
- Made from aluminium alloy, stainless steel and fibre-glass reinforced technical plastics, your stroller will last for generations.
- YOYO² is extremely strong and light thanks to its high quality materials.
- Easily converts from forward-facing to a lie-flat parent facing (suitable for newborns)YOYO² now has a coordinating car seat (sold separately) the YOYO car seat by BeSafe, which comes with adaptors, so you can connect it to the stroller frame in just two clicks.When folded, YOYO² is below the recommended IATA-approved carry-on baggage size *Note, carry-on baggage allowance can vary according to the airline, the cabin class you are traveling and the size of the aircraft. Please check with your airline before travelling*
- All BABYZEN products and accessories that fit YOYO² also fit YOYO+
- The stroller grows with your child, use from either newborn (luckily this bundle includes both a bassinet & 6 months plus pack).
How the packs work
The stroller easily converts from an everyday road-facing stroller to a lie flat parent-facing pushchair suitable for new-born babies. But on the same frame, simply change to the YOYO² stroller with a bassinet and your pushchair is ready to accompany baby from day one!
The YOYO bassinet is a real cocoon for babies. With its breathable double mattress, shell and canopy designed to let air flow freely, your baby will be comfortably snuggled in.
- Created for newborns who weigh up to 9kg (approx. 6 months old), the YOYO bassinet is positioned on top of the stroller’s frame, so you can be close to your baby.
- Whether you are using the YOYO+ or YOYO² frame, it easily clips onto the frame in a single click without waking your baby when you head out for a walk. With the bassinet on, the YOYO² remains just as manoeuvrable and flexible. And, at only 3kg, this incredible light and ultra-compact bassinet can be disassembled into two parts, offering optimal space saving storage. More than ever, YOYO² is the only stroller you will need.
6 Months Plus Pack:
This pack is a textile set which makes the YOYO ² a comfortable space for a child suitable from 6 months.
- The set comes complete with a pop-out canopy with three positions and a soft seat liner.
- One of the standout features from the makeover is the seat unit is now suitable for children up to 22kg – so this stroller will see them through until they no longer need or want to be pushed around!
- The backrest of the 6+ month pack can be reclined into multiple positions and has soft padding to keep your toddler comfortable.
- It also has a 5-point harness with a universal buckle design to keep them safe. On the back of the seat, unit is a zipped pocket – perfect for a mobile phone, soother or your keys.
- The extendable canopy offers UPF 50+ protection and it has been treated with waterproofing to help to protect your little one from the elements.
- All fabrics are easy to remove as required and machine washable at 30°C.